Friday, November 10, 2006
hey Guys.....i've got me a new blog.....please visit me! www.tammybrownlee.wordpress.com
see you there!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
So...yesterday didnt end up so bad!
Emmy didnt want to goto soccer or dancing....YAH for mom.
Paul didnt stay at work late....and wanted McDick's for supper!
Went to get my Hollister bag from the Children's Place,
ended up with an interview tomorrow....CRAZY...indeed!
Watched House and laughed my ass off in the first 5 mins...
did you see it...almost peed myself!
I am in the mood to scrapbook...think i will tonight!
So since most of you have already done this...here goes....not like you are going to read this all....but here it is!RED
1. Closest red thing to you: Elmo Chair
2. Last thing to make you angry: my daughter leaving my Hollister purchase at the Children's Place
3. Do you have a temper: only when provoked...;o)
4. Are you a fan of romance: well of course!ORANGE
1. Closest orange thing to you: tin basket
2. Do you like to burn things: ummmmm...NO!
3. Dress up for Halloween: sometimes
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person: i think i am
5. Do you have anything against redheaded people: not at all
6. Are you usually full of energy: not really....lately a big lack ofYELLOW
1.Closet yellow thing: ribbon
2. The happiest time[s] of your life: Summer of 05
3. Favorite holiday: Christmas
4. Are you a coward: Just call me the Cowardly Lion
5. Do you burn or tan: TAN...with a little burn on the sideGREEN
1. Closest green thing to you?: Word Whammer
2. Do you care about the environment: YES
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now: NOPE.
4. Are you a lucky person: nope....i make my own
5. Do you always want what you cant have: sometimes
6. Do you like being outdoors: hmmm....most of the time...not so much in the winter
7. Are you Irish: just a wee littleBLUE
1. Closest blue thing to you : my Hollister hoodie
2. Are you good at calming people down: i think
3. Do you like the sea: yup.....miss the Jersey Shore
4. What was the last thing that made you cry: laughing so hard watching House
5. Are you a logical thinker: for the most part
6. Can you sleep easily: Yes...but can also be easily woken up as wellPURPLE
1. Last purple thing you saw: pattern paper....3 Bugs and MM
2. Like being treated to expensive things: Depends....i like simple things.
3. Do you like mysterious things: i guess
4. Favorite type of chocolate: Milk .....and especially with caramel
5. Ever met anyone in royalty: not that i am aware of
6. Are you creative: i think i amPINK
1. Closest pink thing to you: my pj bottoms
2. Do you like sweet things: YUP!!
3. Like play-fighting: NO
4. Are you sensitive: YES
5. Do you like music: Love it....it is extremely important to me.WHITE
1. Closest white thing to you: My tank top
2. Would you say youre innocent:aren't we all ;o)
3. Good at keeping the peace: hmm...i try too
4. How do you imagine your wedding: which one?
5. Do you like to play in the snow: sometimes...if it is warm
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist: DENTIST...yes!BLACK
1. Closest black thing to you: laptop
2. Ever enjoy hurting people: NO
3. Are you sophisticated or silly: hmmmm....both
4. Would you like to go to space: NO
5. Do you have a lot of secrets: Yes
6. What is your favorite color: Green,Orange, Brown, Pink
7. Does the color you wear affect your mood: i dont think so
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
So i guess having such a great Monday,
I should have expected a Tuesday morning full of turmoil!
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
One sick kids peeing on my carpet,
wanting to be carried....crying if i dont.
Nicky getting jealous.
Can't take Matthew to playschool ....again!
Too many kids!
Emmy has dancing and soccer tonight.
I need to run onto the city to get my
Hollister bag that Samantha left at the Children's Place.
Surprised noone took it!
I am praying I dont have to pick Paul up from
Downtown at 10pm.
Man...and the day has just begun!!!
I hope to work on a circle journal tonight!
Yes, Renee...i am hoping to actually do it
before the retreat...not at!
Dont keep your fingers crossed though!
Hope your all having a wonderful day!
I will eventually...it's Alberta...moods change like the weather!
Thinking HAPPY thoughts....thinking HAPPY thoughts...
ok...not working at the moment....where's the booze?
Monday, November 06, 2006
So far Monday has been a good day!Love2Scrap
is changing servers and should be back up today!
Got a look at the new MME
line....YUMMY!!! Ordered the die cuts and monograms>
Watching the Wiggles right now with the kids....oh yah!!! silly men dancing around....gotta love it! We have already watched Over the Hedge....what a cute movie...have seen it about twenty times since Emmy got it on her birthday....cant't wait to get Cars tomorrow. Nicky really likes that one...everytime the he sees the commercial...he gets all excited! We did see it in the theatre...he didn't seem to like it so much then! Rascal Flatts did an awesome version of Life is a Highway...love Tom Cochranes...i have always been a big fan of this song.
Hope you are all having a great monday! I am!
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Oh how i love my weekends!!!!
Got my hair cut...feel so much better now.
Did my food shopping....spent way to much.
Off to the mall for a little christmas shopping.
Only 5 more days to the love2scrap
I think i am going to do some drunk scrapbooking.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Figured us girls could get one up on the men....the rules of manhood!!!
The International Rules of Manhood:
1. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
2. It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances:
(a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
(b) The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse.
(c) After wrecking your boss's car.
(d) One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game".
(e) When she is using her teeth.
3. Any Man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his buddies.
4. Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.
5. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever unless you actually marry her.
6. Moaning about the brand of free beer in a buddy's fridge is forbidden.However complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.
7. No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering your buddy's birthday is optional.
8. On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.
9. When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.
10. You may flatulate in front of a woman only after you have brought her to climax. If you trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent entertainment, she's officially your girlfriend.
11. It is permissible to drink a fruity alcohol drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless model and only when it's free.
12. Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another guy in the nuts.
13. Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.
14. Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.
15. If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.
16. Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.
17. A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.
18. Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza,but not both, that's just greedy.
19. If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.
20. Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a friend of yours,except if she's withholding sex pending your response.
21. Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man while lifting weights:
(a) Yeah, Baby, Push it!
(b) C'mon, give me one more! Harder!
(c) Another set and we can hit the showers!
22. Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing:i.e., both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations,an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.
23. Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.
24. The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal, drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason for you not to nail each other again before the discussion occurs about what a big mistake it was.
25. It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.
26. Thou shalt not buy a car in the colors of brown, pink, lime green, orange or sky blue.
27. The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?"with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want!" gets an Xbox. End of story.
28. There is no reason for guys to watch Ice Skating or Men's Gymnastics.Ever.
We hope this clears up any confusion,
The International Council of Manhood, Ltd
Friday, November 03, 2006
WOWZERS!!! Can ya say POOPIE!!! My good lord...every little bootie here pooped at least twice...and man...it wasnt just your flowery fruity clean ghost poopies....it was god awful gagging going to vomit poopies...my house smells so gross right now! AAGGGHHH!
So have any of you boughten a kit from Poppy Ink
? These are some awesome kits. They sell out in less then a day!!! I had to give myself a reminder on the first to remember to get online to buy one. I was on at 6am....by 2pm when i went back...SOLD OUT!!! WOW! Know we are talking Decemebers kit...with no sneak peak...i think that deserves more then a wow...it deserves a FREAK'N AMAZING!!!! Cant wait for this kit to come!!! If you get it...let me know what you think!Pick of the Patch
has their amazing kit up....you can find some wonderful creations by the DT in the gallery
already! Great stuff!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Wow...what a cold Halloween that was!!! Didnt stop the Trick or Treaters...we had about 80 kids come by! Nicky didn't last very long...Matthew shortly after...one fall into the snow and he was done! Samantha and her friend went out for hours. Glad it is over with...I think i have gain 10 pounds eating all the good stuff! I have to put it out of site just so i dont eat it!!!
So today is my Emmy's birthday!!! I can't believe she is 7 years old today! Wow...time is flying by so quickly! With ever year older she gets....the more beautiful she gets....she amazes me...she is so creative...kind hearted...quick witted...such a smart ass...lol...she has a wonderful corny sense of humour! This is one of my favorite picctures of her when she was 2 years old. Hugs and kisses girl......xxooXo (hug hug kiss kiss BIG KISS little hug)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!!
I feel....hmmmm.....BORED ! I need some fun in my life right now...must be this freak'n weather!!!!! Cant wait for the Love2scrap retreat next weekend! I have been in the scrapp'n mood...i have all these ideas in my head and no time to really do it...contridiction?......nope....no time....bored? .....how?.....just dont like doing what i am doing anymore...i am a working person...i need to be doing something ....so i think i need to start exploring that.....what to do...what to do?